What?? in a box of our Pure Bentong Ginger Powder?
Packaging:?Ginger from farms in Bentong are handpicked to ensure the best quality. It is then thoroughly washed by hand.
Preparation method:?Mix 1gm of ginger powder with 180ml of hot water. Honey for flavoring is optional. Consume while warm. Also suitable as spice when cooking vegetables, porridge, seafood or soup.
Storage:?Ginger powder is best stored in an air-tight container and at room or fridge temperature. Once opened, consume within 1 month IF stored in room temperature OR store in the fridge for 1 year shelf life.
Benefits from consuming Pure Bentong Ginger Powder
Traditionally ginger powder is taken for
1. Soothing stomach discomfort such as indigestions
2. Warms the body especially when one is down with flu and cold
3. Compliments women's confinement meals and period
4. Alleviate discomfort due to menstruation?
5. Helps with nausea or morning sickness
6 Soothe symptoms of osteoarthritis?